Tabitha

GobbeldyBook Reviews

My opinions!!

Wild Invitation: A Psy-Changeling Collection

Wild Invitation: A Psy-Changeling Collection - I've read the first two novellas in previously published anthologies, but never rated them since I didn't read the rest of the stories. So now is as good as time as any...Beat of Temptation - Nate & Tammy's Story5-Stars. After this story I want to be someone's orchid girl.Stroke of Enticement - Zach & Annie's Story4.5-Stars. Solid romance and well written. Declaration of Courtship - Cooper & Grace's Story5-Stars. If you've "Play of Passion" you'd be familiar with Drew's wooing actions. Cooper definitely gives Drew a run for his money in swoon worthy moments. The dominant and submissive storyline was well handled and really interesting for anyone following this series.Texture of Intimacy - Walker & Lara's Story1,000,000-Stars. Not so much a story but a look at their lives and the lives of their immediate and extended Snow Dancer familiy. There aren't enough words to describe how much I loved this novella. There was crying and more crying. Moments of immense joy and a little frustration...because it ended. I won't give anything away, because it is a must read for any Psy-Changeling series lovers, like myself. READ THE NOVELLAS IN THE CONTEXT OF THE SERIES...DO NOT START WITH THESE!